Peak Perfomance Bouyoncy - Buoyancy Clinic
The Buoyancy Clinic will make you much better prepared to do even better dives!
Everyone knows the importance of good positioning during the dive. We hear a lot that we must dive carefully to preserve the environment, being aware of the location of our body and our equipment.
By learning to maintain your buoyancy you will be helping to preserve the environment, improving your air consumption, and improving yourself as a diver.
- Be certified as PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver
- Be 10 years old.
- High quality teaching material with folder, book, protective mask, gloves and etc.
- All equipment is provided by the school
- Transport Manaus / Balbina in Presidente Figueiredo;
- Shared hostel for 5 people in the village of Balbina;
As aulas teóricas são realizadas no escritório da Aquarium Scuba localizado na Av. Leonardo Malcher, 1661 C-1 – Centro – Manaus/AM – Brasil, 69020-070. E iniciam normalmente ás 19 horas.
The trip to Balbina in Presidente Figueiredo (place in the Amazon where the waters are clear), to perform the checkout is always on Saturdays at 7 am and return at 6 pm on Sunday.
Specialty courses do not form classes, and can start as soon as the student signs up.
- 1 theoretical classes
- 1 day in Balbina (checkout)