Divemaster - Professional Diver Course
Your adventure on the professional levels of recreational diving begins with the PADI Divemaster program. While working cohesively with a PADI instructor in this program, you will expand your knowledge of scuba diving and hone your skills to the professional level.
Training to obtain PADI Divemaster certification promotes the development of your leadership skills, qualifying you to supervise diving activities and assist instructors with diving students.
During the PADI Divemaster program, you will learn leadership skills in diving in the classroom and in independent studies. You will complete exercises to demonstrate aquatic skills and physical endurance, as well as training exercises that expand your ability to organize and solve problems.
You will put this knowledge into practice in an internship or a series of practical training exercises.
- Certified as PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and PADI Rescue Diver.
- 18 years old.
- 40 registered scuba dives.
- EFR Primary and Secondary Care training completed in the past 24 months.
- Have undergone evaluation and received a doctor's clearance for diving activities in the last 12 months.
- All equipment provided by the school;
- Transport Manaus / Balbina in Presidente Figueiredo;
- Shared hostel for 5 people in the village of Balbina;
Theoretical classes are held in Manaus at the water park of SESI - Clube do Trabalhador, where they usually start at 7 pm.
The trip to Balbina in Presidente Figueiredo (place in the Amazon where the waters are clear), to perform the checkout is always on Saturdays at 7 am and return at 6 pm on Sunday.
- Access our calendar on facebook by clicking here and go to events, you will find all the dates of the next courses.
- Places are limited, only 6 students per class, registration closes one week before the start of the course, so call soon and register (92) 98415-9093 WhatsApp.
- From 2 to 4 months, according to the number of workshops and classes in the period.
- 1 weekend in Balbina (checkout)